At-Home Massage Guns: A Guide (2020)
What is Percussion Therapy?
Percussion therapy is an innovative muscle therapy relief method that is clinically proven to prevent DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) and to facilitate fast muscle recovery. Percussion therapy also reduces tension and increases muscle function by creating more permeability in your muscles and increasing blood circulation. This melts away muscle tension and can alleviate the pain and stress that come with poor circulation.
Why is Percussion Therapy the Best Choice?
Instead of expensive massage sessions at the spa,
Or harsh tools that leave your skin and muscles agitated and tense,
Percussion therapy is a clinically proven, safe at-home tool for muscle tension relief and treatment. Perfect for a quick break at the office, post-workouts at the gym, or simply winding down at home, the _____ series is engineered to help people of all body types to be relaxed and stress-free.
What does a percussion massage gun do?
- Activates, soothes, and loosens muscles throughout the body
- Improves range of motion and muscle function
- Aids in therapy for injuries and in correcting muscle damage
- Provides easy relief and relaxation for stress and tension alleviation
When can you use a massage gun?
- Use before a workout to warm-up the muscles
- Use after a workout to facilitate faster recovery
- Use at the office to relieve soreness that comes with prolonged sitting
- Use before bed for muscle relaxation and relief of soreness
- Use throughout the day to increase blood circulation and range of motion
Why you need a massage gun at home:
- Percussion massage guns are engineered to reach deep into the muscles to melt away tension and release soreness without being overpowering or painful.
- Cheaper devices have high-speed but low amplitude. The _____ features both low and high-speeds with optimal amplitude matching each speed setting.
- A high-end massage gun will also have a quiet motor, allowing you to get a quiet therapy experience that makes you feel like you are at a luxurious spa, all at the comfort and safety of your own home.